family

family

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday

Today I spent time with my mom shopping for the kids. We found jammies, ornaments, and enjoyed a relaxing lunch together. Brightly came with us. She is such a sweet happy baby! She sat happily in her car seat while shopping, and sat in my lap most of lunch. We went to Kona Grill, which was amazing. I haven't been there forever! I love sushi! It was nice to get out of the house and have adult time too. My mom is a busy lady that works a lot. I love how much she loves my kiddos. I love that she makes the effort to see them and also to spend time with just me.

When I got home Jared went to take family pictures for Jenna's sweet family. He was so excited to do that for them!

While he was gone, Tanner, Parker, and Carson played football, and rode bikes in our culdesac. Brightly slept on me in the carrier, which I love!

It was a nice relaxing perfect day!!












No comments:

Post a Comment