family

family

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Last couple days....

We have recently gone back to having one vehicle. It hasn't bothered me too much yet. Since having Brightly, going anywhere with all the kids takes alot of effort! I look forward to solo grocery store trips now!

My kids keep me busy at home! Parker is always helping, Carson is always playing, and they are soooooo happy when Tanner takes time to play with them!

Sweet Brightly is my constant companion. If she is awake I am either holding her, feeding her, or wearing her in my ergo so I can try to do stuff. She watches me do laundry, prepare meals, and clean up constantly after her wild and fun brothers!

We are loving the weather and taking full advantage of it! We are in and out all day. Parker and Carson love to ride bikes, play in the rocks, and try to climb our trees. They also love to open the gate and play ball with Diesel. We are lucky to have such a great family dog! He is sweet and very obedient.











No comments:

Post a Comment