family

family

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Friday nights

Today i made play dough for the boys! they loved it. Parker requested purple, so purple it was. They used plastic knives to cut it up. I might need to get some play dough toys. Note to self: make play dough more often! It kept them busy for an hour! I felt great for embracing the messiness and letting them go at it.

Awhile later I was organizing the playroom while they played. I found tons of stickers from years ago, another hour of play! I sat next to them helping peel off the stickers, and they joyfully stuck them on paper. Note to self: keep an eye out for cheap fun stickers!

My Friday nights consist of the kids and I. Jared works every Friday from noon to midnight. This week we enjoyed the beautiful weather, the boys rode their bikes, and played with Diesel(our dog) until dark.

We then made pizza, did bath time and jammies, played a very intense hour of hide and seek, and had ice cream! I love being a mom, and the sweet simple moments I have like these everyday!















No comments:

Post a Comment